We are located in Big Sky country - specifically, the Flathead Valley of Montana.
Freddie Merc's Glock Wercs is Veteran owned & operated by Will Parker.
What do we offer?
- Federal Firearms License Dealer providing you with firearm sales and accessories:
- Atlanta Arms and Ammo ammunition (stocking dealer)
- Comp-Tac Victory Gear holsters, mag pouches, and belts (stocking dealer)
- GLOCK Armorer Services with limited "custom work"
- FrogLube Cleaner, Lubricant, Protectant (stocking dealer)
- CITTAC (Citizen's Tactical) - Steel Targets (stocking Dealer)
- Morphalite SAR & Tactical flashlights (stocking dealer)
- Counter Assault bear and personal defense deterrent (stocking dealer)
- Wise Company outdoor/emergency/long-term food storage (stocking dealer)
- USCCA Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals Class (meets Montana CCW requirement) at our private facility and range. Click the link for info.
- NRA Basic Pistol Class (meets Montana CCW requirement) at our private facility and range. Click the link for info.
Who are we? We are the business who tests the products before we offer them to our customers. Each manufacturers products meet our requirements to trust our lives to them. Because of our testing and personal experience, we can look you in the eye and confirm they are of quality and that you too can trust your life to them.
Will served with the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps for 25 years and retired from Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton. He is a Certified USCCA, NRA & Montana FWP Hunter's Education Instructor, GLOCK Advanced Armorer, has been an Armorer since 2007 and involved in United States Practical Shooting Association (USPSA) competition before that. His affinity with GLOCKs began in the 1990's and exploded when he began competing in Jacksonville, FL. His choice of ammunition for competition has always been Atlanta Arms and Ammo. His choice of GLOCK pistol in Production is the G34 and Limited/Limited-10 is the G35. His favorite of all is his GLOCKs is his G23 Gen 2. Will's choice in Single Stack Division is an STI Sentry in .40 cal. For Multigun, his choice of rifle is a JP SCR-11 in .223 and shotgun is a Remington 1100 Competition Master.
In addition to USPSA competition, Will also competes in the GLOCK Sport Shooting Foundation (GSSF), Action & Defensive Pistol matches, and beginning to move into Multi/3-gun competition. He is the Match Director for Defensive Pistol at the Bigfork Gun Club.
For our Canadian neighbors to the north, we can also supply your ammo and parts needs when you visit Montana/USA. If you are coming to Montana and need ammunition and/or firearms parts, contact us early and we will order them and have them here for you. If we are attending the same match, we can bring your order with us.
Atlanta Arms and Ammo has been serving the shooting industry since 1976, with the current owners operating since 1986. It is their goal to provide you with the finest commercially manufactured and re-manufactured ammunition made utilizing lead safe bullets, high quality powder, and primers all made in the U.S.A.
AAA remanufactured products are loaded to the same loading specifications as their new match ammo. This means that the same quality and workmanship goes into the re-manufactured ammunition as the Match ammunition manufactured for the following:
Like our combat hardened Marines below, Atlanta Arms and Ammo ammunition are tough, accurate, and reliable. We believe in all
and that is why we contacted them about becoming a distributor.
Will has been to their factory and seen the operation and met with the
folks at every step in the process. We have shot 10's of thousands of
rounds of this ammo in practice and in competition without a malfunction
and we recommend it to everyone.
After spending over half our life in the service, we certainly support our Active Duty, Retired, Reserve, and Guard personnel. Additionally, we support our local Law Enforcement and other First Responders. If you are Military/LEO/First Responders from out of our area, let us know also.
Need help selecting the handgun right for you? Click here.